DSDHA is hiring a communications and marketing assistant to join its team in London, UK.
DSDHA is an award-winning architecture, urban design and research studio, whose internationally acclaimed work spans from crafting beautiful and sustainable buildings, welcoming landscapes and whole new neighbourhoods, through to writing the brief that will shape how a space might be used long into the future.
As a key member of our team, you will use excellent organisation, graphic and presentation skills to support all of our external communications, including website and social media, balanced with helping prepare bids for new work. You will be an outstanding representative of the studio to our collaborators, while internally you will be an approachable resource, being proactive in anticipating the management team’s needs. You will also be adaptable and willing to muck in when necessary to help our busy studio run smoothly.
- support the management team in the coordination, design and production of outgoing communications, marketing, competition and bid related material
- manage DSDHA’s social media channels
- assist with production, management and uploading of website content
- assist with preparation for upcoming meetings and presentations
- coordinate in-house graphic reference materials and standards to consistently communicate our company identity
- coordinate internal and external reprographics needs, including copying, printing, collating and binding
- maintain our OpenAsset image database
Subject to experience, additional support may include:
- assisting project teams with the production of graphic and diagrammatic content
- translating technical drawings into clear and communicative material
- photographing architectural models and the working studio environment
- preparation of front of house visual material
- additional support including day-to-day studio administrative duties, as noted separately
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the utmost professionalism when liaising with internal and external contacts
- high level of self-organisation and attention to detail, ability to prioritise, problem solve and act on own initiative
- highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- a good understanding of the print process, including having some knowledge of pre-press production
- great aptitude and enthusiasm for graphic layout and typography, with a keen eye for detail, in both digital and print channels
- ability to demonstrate discretion and sensitivity around confidential information
- a demonstrable interest in the built environment
- experience within the architectural or design industry
- experience of web design, OpenAsset, video editing and 3D software
Front of house cover duties:
- providing front of house cover, including receiving telephone calls, greeting studio guests and preparing for in-house meetings
- managing incoming and external post and deliveries
- monitoring the studio diary (office calendar)
- ensuring meeting rooms are appropriately set up for any meeting ahead of time
Please apply for the role via the apply for job button below.