DSDHA is seeking a communications and marketing manager to join its team in London.
DSDHA are an award-winning architecture, urban design and research studio, whose internationally acclaimed work is engaged in a constant search for new forms of beauty and driven by the ethos that “the city is our client,” placing people to the fore of what we do. By deploying our spatial intelligence across a broad range of scales – from infrastructure to intimacy – we produce urban strategies and bespoke designs that tap into each project’s latent potential to foster positive urban change.
We are now recruiting for a communications and marketing manager to join our studio in Vauxhall.
In this diverse and challenging role, you would manage the development and publication of all communications and marketing material across a spectrum of media and initiatives. Working closely with founding directors Deborah Saunt and David Hills, the successful candidate will be a creative force in the studio, proactive and willing to take the initiative in supporting the directors to develop a new communications strategy for our growing firm.
You will work across a broad range of media and communications channels in the production of the studio’s visual and written communications. You will create new marketing materials to support business development, utilising your keen eye for design and excellent writing skills to draft compelling project narratives, awards entries and social media posts. You will play a pivotal role the studio’s continued growth and success by coordinating the delivery of high-quality speculative bid documents, liaising both with internal staff and external consultants.
Principle responsibilities include:
- developing project narratives and visuals in tandem with identifying and building upon the practice’s core strengths and values
- helping grow the profiles of the firm and the directors within the industry and further afield
- creating and publicising marketing and public relations material, and implementing an effective awards strategy
- writing copy for promotional literature, researching and preparing material for public speaking engagements, and coordinating the production of regular marketing communications
- assisting the directors with the delivery of speculative bid documents
- liaising extensively with the media, clients and industry professionals
- maintaining and developing a library of marketing materials in support of business development activities
Key skills and experience required:
- three plus years’ relevant experience in a communications or marketing role, ideally within the architectural industry
- excellent copywriting and editing skills
- an excellent understanding of graphic design and an advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- an understanding and appreciation of the architecture, design and the urban sector
Full job description is available upon request.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.