DSDHA has an opening for a senior landscape architect to join its team in London.
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly creative senior landscape architect to join our design-focused studio, where we are working on an expanding number of urban and public realm projects in the UK. We will consider architects with a proven sensibility for the design and delivery of landscape architecture, public realm and master planning.
Skills and experience required:
- diploma in landscape architecture, or architecture with relevant experience
- at least seven years’ relevant project and team-leading design and delivery experience in the UK, from concept to completion, ideally with a strong component of landscape architecture and public realm
- an entrepreneurial approach to developing network streams
- excellent design skills, alongside excellent graphic, verbal and written communication with the ability to maintain and build key client relationships
- good knowledge of planting and technical skills to develop hard landscaping detail in a precise and reliable manner
- expert knowledge of Vectorworks and/or Revit
- experience of Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite will be an advantage
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.