DunnettCraven has an opportunity for a BIM coordinator to join its office in London.
About the company
DunnettCraven is a master planning and architecture practice based in London.
We are looking for a BIM coordinator to join our team working on a mix of retail and residential projects in the UK, Europe and Latin America.
develop maintain and update BIM implementation strategy to promote the adoption and consistent application of the BIM process, recommend appropriate software tools and project execution methodology for new projects
implement BIM initiatives and processes identified by the AEC UK community to help in the development of BIM best practices
BIM functions such as clash detection and coordination, creating sequencing and logistics plans
training and support coordinate staff training to enhance knowledge and expertise of Revit software and provide ongoing support in the use of BIM tools
liaise with collaborators in all disciplines: architects, contractors, consultants and engineers, to deliver and convert submitted drawings in a work-sharing environment
- development of projects in different typologies in BIM Level 2 and Level 3
- in-depth working knowledge of AutoCAD/ BIM software (Revit Architectural, Revit MEP, Navisworks, ReCap) and ability to learn new software/hardware is essential to exploit all the latest technology
- relevant technical/practical experience in infrastructure projects within a coordinator/modeller role
- architectural experience/training
- experience of working in a work-sharing environment as well as managing a central model
- fluent Spanish an advantage, both written and verbal
- excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
As part of the interview process, you will be required to demonstrate your Revit/BIM proficiency
Salary rate: between £30,000 – £35,000
Please submit CV and sample portfolio (PDF, 8MB limit) to Chrissy King using the ‘apply’ link below
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. CLOSING DATE 24 February 2020