Dzek is seeking a full-time sales director to join its company in London.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales and business development experience with an established network within the architectural surfaces and/or product design marketplace. They should have a sophisticated understanding of the luxury market enhanced by a strong interest in design and architecture. The candidate should be hands-on, flexible and extremely professional with the ability to multi-task and prioritise a varied workload. Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential.
- development of residential, contract and B2B sales, worldwide
- building and managing a network of architects, contractors and potential retailers
- initial point of contact for all enquiries with follow-through from quotation to order
- logging strategic sales information in the CMS
- manage all sales pipelines through the CMS
- liaise with the production and logistics manager on all sales and fulfilment
- accurately produce sales quotes and invoices, apply pricing and discount rules, calculate gross margins
- execute market analysis, sales planning and targets
- proactive account management in order to facilitate client orders and contribute to the achievement of company sales targets
- provide exemplary, flexible customer service
- preparing and presenting audience-specific presentations
- travel for business development
- database – maintaining the contact database, organising mail-outs for events and invitations
- fluency in the Dzek design philosophy and product lines in order to serve successfully as a brand ambassador
- fluent English-spoken and written, polite, articulate, reassuring telephone manner
- ability to work independently and reliably, with strong multi-tasking, organisational, communication and customer-relation skills without constant recourse to line manager for support and guidance
- experience with architectural product specifiers
- experience dealing directly with customers
- interest in design, architecture and art
- tenacious attitude to problem-solving
- comfortable with/have prior knowledge of working with CRM and cloud-based accounting software such as Xero
- applicants must be confident working on Mac OS and demonstrate a good knowledge of Google Apps
- financially literate in order to accurately forecast, produce quotes and invoices, apply pricing and discount rules, calculate gross margins
- applicants need to demonstrate previous sales experience within a similar sector and have a valid UK/EEA work permit
Salary and benefits are negotiable depending on experience.
Start date: ASAP
Please submit your cv along with a cover letter via the link below.