EA Designers is looking for a part-time stylist/librarian to join its team in London.
We are a London-based design office with over 30 years of extensive experience nationally and internationally.
We are currently looking for a stylist/librarian to join our friendly team.
- assist projects with the design team
- create project mood boards
- maintain and organise the office library
- meet with suppliers
- research new products and order samples and brochures
- must have at least five years experience in design
- proficient in AutoCAD
- must be highly organised, pay attention to detail, and take initiative
- creative flair and ability to think dynamically
- the ability to work accurately under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- the ability to interpret roll out concepts
- flexible. Can adapt to changing work priorities at short notice
- good at multi-tasking
- effective communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to take direction
Candidates should submit their CV and sample portfolio for consideration.
Please submit using the ‘apply’ link below.