Ebony and Co is seeking a sales executive to join its London branch.
Ebony and Co is a global company with showrooms and clients throughout the world. It is our ambition to create unique luxury wood environments by carefully sourcing, milling and crafting bespoke finishes, using the world’s finest woods.
The company employs articulate, extremely driven individuals and our London branch is seeking a sales executive with relevant experience in central London.
The ideal candidate will have come from a wood flooring background or have worked in the interior design industry, so that after our initial training, they can hit the ground running. The role also involves developing new leads and relationships with clients, making calls and arranging outside meetings and showroom appointments.
Requirements and duties:
- generate sales from new and existing clients
- making active outreach to visit interior architects and designers in the London area
- overseeing the execution of high-end flooring projects
- oversee on-going, multiple, complex projects
- liaising with our production and logistics teams
- responsibility for the timely delivery of our products
- experienced in liaising with clients, contractors, interior designers and architects
- presenting to clients in our showroom, which is by appointment only
- confident, attentive, organised and proactive
- enthusiastic and caring about our company culture and perception of our global brand
- fluent in both spoken and written English
- fantastic communication skills (visual, written and verbal)
- ideally, able to create drawings in AutoCAD for internal and external purposes
Please apply via the apply for job button below.