ECE Architecture is seeking a junior architectural visualiser to join its team in Bristol, UK.
ECE Architecture has a fantastic opportunity to join its vibrant Bristol studio as a junior architectural visualiser.
ECE is a forward-thinking, award-winning AJ100 practice with offices in Sussex, London, and Bristol. We offer a friendly working environment, regular social events, and excellent employee benefits.
The role requires a creative and enthusiastic junior architectural visualiser with excellent attention to detail and a good eye for composition, lighting, and materials.
You will be working closely with our architectural visualiser and design teams to interpret projects from design concept to photo style images for planning applications and final designs through to construction.
Roles and responsibilities
The successful candidate will support our architectural visualiser to bring our projects to life in 3D, covering a range of commercial, residential, and educational schemes.
Required skills and experience
- minimum of two years’ CGI experience
- natural artistic flair and a track record for producing superior quality CGIs
- software knowledge of 3ds MAX
- knowledge of V-Ray
- knowledge of Adobe Suite, predominantly Photoshop
- basic understanding of AutoCAD and Revit
- experience with VFX and video editing would be advantageous but not essential
- the capacity to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills
- comfortable working to deadlines within a team and individually
- experience of using Itoo plugins, After Effects and Premier
- an architectural background is beneficial but not essential
Find out more about what it is like to work with the ECE visualiser team here.
Salary and package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis with a salary ranging from £20,000-25,000 dependent on experience and track record.
In line with current government guidance most of our people are currently working from home. It is likely that initially the successful applicant will be working from home until we are able to re-group in our studios.
You will be working in a sociable and creative office in the heart of Bristol with brilliant people. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The office is a 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station, and offers secure bike racks within the office building.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development. Please note that due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.