ECE has an opportunity for a junior architectural visualiser to join its Bristol studio in the UK.
ECE is an award-winning AJ100 architectural practice with a strong reputation for delivering innovative and sustainable designs.
Operating from multiple studios including Central London, Worthing seafront and Central Bristol, we specialise in a wide range of sectors, including education, residential, commercial, healthcare and hospitality. Our practice is committed to creating inspiring spaces that enhance the lives of the people who use them, while incorporating sustainable design principles into every project.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic junior architectural visualiser with excellent attention to detail and a good eye for composition, lighting and materials.
Working closely with our architectural visualiser and design teams, you will interpret projects from design concept to photo style images for planning and final designs through to construction.
Roles and responsibilities
The successful candidate will support our architectural visualiser to bring our projects to life in 3D, covering a range of commercial, residential and educational schemes.
- required skills and experience
- minimum of two years CGI experience
- natural artistic flair and a track record for producing superior quality CGIs
- software knowledge of 3ds Max
- knowledge of V-Ray
- knowledge of Adobe Suite, predominantly Photoshop
- basic understanding of AutoCAD and Revit
- experience with VFX and video editing would be advantageous but not essential
- capacity to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills
- comfortable working to deadlines within a team and individually
- experience of using iToo plugins, After Effects and Premier
- an architectural background is beneficial but not essential
Salary and package
This position is a permanent full-time role; we are open to a conversation about flexible working arrangements. This role offers a competitive salary dependent on experience and track record.
You will be working in a sociable and creative studio in the heart of Bristol with brilliant people. The studio is a 15-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station and offers secure bike racks within the office building.
ECE is a collaboratively run practice. We encourage a good work-life balance for our team, based on mutual respect and equal opportunities.
ECE Architecture offers an array of employee benefits, including hybrid working options, regular social gatherings and European study trips. We have a comprehensive internal and external CPD programme and support skill development.
At ECE, we are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No agencies please.