Echlin is looking for an experienced interior architect/designer to join its team in London.
You will be working alongside the existing team of Part 3 qualified architects and project managers.
Role: interior architect/designer
Contract type: permanent
Salary: salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience
Echlin is a young, design-led company that specialises in high end residential projects, both our own developments as well as private commissions. This is an ideal opportunity to get involved in some very exciting and notable London projects, seeing them through to completion.
Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- strong experience (preferably four plus years’) within high end residential design
- ability to produce accurate and detailed interior technical drawings
- strong project management skills with proven experience of running projects
- on-site project experience is beneficial
- excellent industry knowledge for proposing and sourcing products and materials
- ability to compile detailed schedules and specifications
- the ability to confidently co-ordinate and collaborate with contractors and other members of the design team
- confident written and verbal skills as well as solid presentation skills
- excellent design, drawing and CAD skills
- proficiency operating AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, InDesign and Rhino. Knowledge of Esti is a bonus
- proven advanced understanding of joinery detailing
Please submit your CV with examples of your work via the apply for job button below with attachments no bigger than 8MB.
Unfortunately we are unable to acknowledge receipt of applications and will only respond if we require more information or are to offer you an interview.
Deadline for applications: 18 July 2022