Echlin is looking for a senior designer/project architect to join its team in London.
Both Part 2 and Part 3 candidates considered but the applicant should have at least seven years post Part 2 experience.
Echlin is a young, design and development company that specialises in high end residential projects, both our own developments as well as private commissions. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in some very exciting and notable London projects through all RIBA stages of work. Current projects which the successful candidate may be involved with include townhouses, mews houses and multi-unit apartment schemes across central London.
Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- strong experience within high-end residential design and specification
- an excellent understanding of working with interior design teams and coordinating interior architecture with FF&E
- the ability to confidently co-ordinate and collaborate with contractors and other members of the design team
- an advanced understanding of appointment contracts and project commerciality including profitability analysis (commercial awareness)
- confident written and verbal skills. French speaking is a bonus
- strong face-to-face presentation skills
- excellent design, hand-drawing and AutoCAD skills
- proficiency operating Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, InDesign and Maxwell
- proven advanced understanding of architectural detailing
Role: senior designer/project architect
Contract type: permanent
Salary: salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience
To apply for the role, please send your CV and portfolio together with a covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below. Collective attachment size should be no more than 10MB.
Deadline for new applicants is 23 May 2021.