Edward Architecture is seeking a creative architect with a minimum of three years post Part-II to join its London office.
The applicant will be working on developing our portfolio of residential, commercial, historical and educational projects, whilst also helping to develop the growth and client base of our London office.
We are an established, award-winning small practice based in Angel, London, with a head office in Leeds, with a strong and exciting client base and workload.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- experience in masterplanning, regeneration and planning
- design development from concept through to tender and construction
- good detailing and technical knowledge
- strong design communication and project administration
- experience in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Revit ideal but not essential
- drive, enthusiasm and resourcefulness
We work closely as a team and can offer the right candidate the opportunity to take a lead on projects.
The position is available from the beginning of January.
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please email your CV and examples of work.
3D printing technician
at UCL Barlett School of Architecture