EGM is looking for a Norwegian-speaking architect to join its team in Dordrecht, the Netherlands.
EGM is one of the biggest internationally operating architecture firms in the Netherlands. As an integrated architectural office covering the full spectrum of disciplines, we work on a wide range of projects. For more than 40 years, we have been pioneers with our sustainable and proactive approach to architecture. The result is a wide range of distinctive buildings for health care, government, education, research, community and business.
Due to an expanding portfolio in Scandinavia, EGM architects is looking for a Norwegian speaking architect/project leader with excellent Revit skills.
- graduated architect – MSc. with one-four years working experience in Norway
- knowledge of local building regulations and experience in site supervision
- excellent Revit, Autocad and Adobe skills with ability to communicate ideas clearly
- entrepreneurial spirit to identify new opportunities in Scandinavia
- fluent in Norwegian
- good spoken and written communication skills in English/Dutch
- a full-time position – minimum 32 hour workweek
- minimal a one year contract
- salary according to the Dutch collective work agreement – CAO Architecten
- a travel allowance for commuting
- an independent role with lot of personal responsibility, working closely with the directors, partners and project managers
- an open, informal and non-hierarchic working environment
How to apply
Interested? Please send your cover letter with cv and portfolio to HR manager Els Janse or respond via the EGM website www.egm.nl/en/about-egm/vacancies.
Interviews for this position will begin immediately, and interested architects are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
at Rock Townsend