EMR Architecture is seeking a project architect to join its team in London.
EMR Architecture is an award-winning RIBA chartered practice, based in South West London, providing bespoke architecture and project management to all type of residential projects.
Our dedicated team helps clients through each step of the renovation process from planning to interior design, with a big focus on project management. We are a team of four, with a very family-friendly practice spirit.
As an architect at EMR you will be expected to be able to undertake the following:
- develop initial ideas at the inception of a project
- prepare detailed working drawings, designs and models using computer aided design (CAD) software used by the practice, together with specifications
- develop tender packs, schedules, scope of works.
- project manage on site and in the office.
- keeping up to date with the latest statutory regulations (eg. planning, building control, etc)
ensure the overall running of their projects meets the practice’s financial & programme goals
- prepare and deliver presentations and reports of the highest standard at all stages of a project
- to be able to work individually or within a team with other architects, assistants or external consultants
possess the ability to run one or more project at a time from inception through to completion
Skills and knowledge:
- at least four years’ experience in residential
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentational skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- team spirit
- problem solving and strategic thinking capabilities
- good people management skills, including ability to interact with builders
- able to exercise good judgement
- highly professional
- good financial management skills
- confident and resilient
- strong team player with collaborative working style
- excellent presentation skills
- inspire and lead others towards high levels of performance
- as an architect you will be expected to uphold the code of conduct of your profession, and act with honesty, integrity and competently
Working hours and location
9.30am -6pm in the Matrix Studios near Parsons Green.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.