Emrys Architects is seeking Part 1 and Part 2 architectural assistants for its team in London.
About Emrys Architects
We are an award-winning studio based in Smithfield, London. Our work is primarily London-based and is within the residential/arts and culture/commercial sectors. We are a friendly office with a great team ethic; we value ideas and inspiration from all quarters. We enjoy exploring materials, textures and forms to shape the environment within which people live, work and have fun.
We are looking for highly motivated Part 1 and Part 2 architectural assistants to help deliver exciting new schemes in the studio. We ask our team to solve problems and inspire creative solutions throughout the design process. We believe working collaboratively is the key to unlocking problems and creating great design; all candidates should demonstrate a willingness to work within a team environment.
All Emrys staff work on new business projects and competitions in addition to their day-to-day project work. Emrys are a BIM-enabled office; candidates should ideally have experience working with Revit. We expect our staff to be enthusiastic participants in the wider building industry and to demonstrate an awareness of developments and innovation in design and construction.
What we’re looking for:
- demonstrate passion for sustainable design
- demonstrate exceptional design skills applied to projects; both academic and real-world
- demonstrate knowledge of the design process; including a good understanding of planning policy and the Building Regulations
- applicants should have an awareness of construction procurement
- ideally, show a good knowledge of Revit and an ability to use 3D modelling for design coordination
- demonstrate skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
- show ability to meet deadlines
- be a good team member with strong interpersonal skills
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- confirm eligibility to work in the UK
Please submit CV and a sample of your work (no more than 10 MB) via the ‘apply for job’ button below.
Deadline for submissions: 1 March 2024
No agencies or third-party applications, please.
Emrys Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to all applicants.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom