End Grain has an opportunity for an office support/drawing assistant to join its team in London.
End Grain is a premium luxury brand manufacturing bespoke joinery in Hayes, London.
We are looking for a creative and motivated individual with a basic understanding of joinery drafting/detailing, as well as processes involved in managing of leads and workshop schedules.
It would be a great opportunity for someone straight out of university to get to know an office environment and suppliers/interior designers.
We look for:
- good spoken and written English
- experience in a similar role welcome
- good knowledge of MS Office/Mac OS equivalent
- good organisation and communication skills
- knowledge of AutoCAD/Vectorworks/Rhino or other drafting software
- knowledge of Polish language would be a bonus
- sketch/draw/draft CAD
- some admin duties
- lead follow-up and client management
- help with logistics
- help with workshop schedules and daily orders
- help with typical daily office duties
- help with social media
The job would be on a full-time basis.
Start date: immediate for the right candidate
Working hours: 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Location: Office based in a joinery workshop, Hayes UB3 1BQ