Ennead Architects is seeking a marketing coordinator to join its team in New York, USA.
Ennead Architects, an internationally recognized architecture firm with offices in New York City and Shanghai, is looking for a marketing coordinator with one-four years’ experience in an architecture or design firm.
The successful candidate will have experience with the mechanics of securing work in the architecture industry (i.e. RFQ/RFP process), will know current graphic layout software including Adobe Creative Suite and have proficient writing skills. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in an interdisciplinary environment. The candidate will be part of the marketing team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere and must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- prepare, coordinate and produce qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials, lectures and competition pre-qualifications entries
- upkeep firm collateral such as project descriptions and resumes
- maintain digital archive of project information and imagery
- report directly to the marketing manager and work collaboratively with firm principals and other members of our team to innovate the way in which the office pursues new commissions
- support business development and public relations initiatives as required
- one-four years of experience in an architecture or design firm
- preferred, a significant background in and love of architecture, art history and design
- friendly, outgoing personality with strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- excellent writing skills with the ability to craft articulate text with a targeted purpose
- working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- great time management skill is a must
- a sense of humor is a plus
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.