Ennismore has an opportunity for a mid-weight FF&E interior designer to join its team in London.
Ennismore is a London and New York based developer and operator of unique hospitality properties around the world. The Ennismore family comprises of The Hoxton; a series of open-house hotels; Gleneagles, the iconic glorious playground in the Scottish Highlands; NoCo, a brand that will reinvent the budget hotel model, and standalone restaurants Eggbreak and Tandoor Chop House.
Looking to become a crucial part of an international, award-winning interior design team? Now is the time – we’re looking for talented mid-weight FF&E interior designer to join us.
Creativity is the heartbeat that runs through everything we do to excite and inspire our guests. It’s an amazing opportunity to shape the beautiful interiors of our hospitality spaces.
What you’ll do:
- work on two-three projects at one time from an FF&E perspective across all design stages, from concept through to construction
- produce detailed furniture, lighting, accessories and drapery documentation, keeping in line with project budgets
- source vintage FF&E from a variety of markets and vendors
- design bespoke furniture and lighting, and work with manufacturers through shop drawings, prototyping and fabrication
- work closely with contractors, suppliers and internal and external project managers
- go on-site visits when required throughout the construction process, be the point person for coordinating the installation, styling and dressing of the finished project
You’ll be an integral part of the architecture, design and development teams, based at Ennismore Sessions House in London.
What we’re looking for:
- a meticulous and passionate designer with an eye for detail and an interest in hospitality design
- someone highly organised with over three years’ experience and able to juggle multiple projects effectively
- commercial awareness, an ability to deliver quality within the constraints of realistic budgets
- great experience in hospitality design, who is confident to take on large-scale hotel and F&B projects
- someone highly proficient in CAD, with experience producing bespoke furniture and lighting packages for manufacturing
- you can demonstrate a great understanding of FF&E from previous project experience
- a good relationship builder and communicator who inspires trust
- you’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- you’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- you’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done
- you’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- if we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
What’s in it for you:
- join an award-winning interior design studio in one of Top 100 fastest-growing companies in the UK, with no shortage of projects to get involved with
- 25 days holiday (and bank holidays), plus bonus, pension and life insurance
- a health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical and mental wellbeing
- treat yourself with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- excellent discounts across the entire Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even after you leave!)
- plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up across a diverse, global family of brands
- free lunch before payday as a treat at the end of the month
- extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities