British furniture brand ercol is hiring an international and contract sales coordinator in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire.
A highly significant component of the current 10 year strategic plan at ercol is the continued rapidly expanding presence in the international contemporary design market. We are now seeking to employ an international and contract sales coordinator to help administrate the expansion of ercol around the world in the retail and contract markets.
You will be joining an established family-run company who is focusing and investing to high degree in its growing international business. You will report to the director of international sales and will be working within a team of six highly motivated colleagues in our international and contract team.
You will be based in the head office and factory in Princes Risborough, (40 mins train ride from London) and will be focusing on the relationship with the customer before the purchase order is placed in all international and the UK contract markets, with a particular focus on the North American and European markets.
The right candidate will have a critical position in ensuring that ercol can support and service the emerging markets around the world, while ercol continues its growth from the prestigious and highly respected UK brand into a design led brand recognised across the world.
- to be the point of contact for all clients’ communications with regards to sales enquiries, pricing requests, stock availability, lead times, etc
- to write quotations for clients, and to keep a log of all quotations, open or closed
- to manage the marketing materials, samples and POS, ensuring that all customers, agents and employees are kept up to date
- to update customers on sales information, new products, new price lists, new imagery etc. Keeping a continuous line of communication open
- to set up new accounts on the ercol system
- to keep the US stock program updated and visible to our partners
- to provide support to the European sales manager, the UK Contract sales manager and the US sales team
- ensuring a good and constant level of communication with the after-sales teams
- to provide the director of international business with reviews on all business happening
- to be able to represent ercol to the trade at the major international trade shows
- methodical, meticulous and highly organised. Structured. Strong communication skills, personable, energetic and credible
- to provide the highest level of customer service to all customers and to respond quickly and efficiently to any situation
- is able to work under pressure and to deadlines to ensure that the customer is always happy
- has the ability to plan and work in a team and conscientiously
- to be driven by perfection, providing the best level of care and results, with a love of helping and a passion for great design
- a knowledge of the retail, A&D and contract markets would be preferred
ercol offers you:
- an opportunity to be a major part in ercol becoming a globally recognised and successful design-led furniture brand
- an extremely responsible yet exciting job in one of the UK’s most prestigious, ambitious and forward thinking furniture brands
- to work in a motivated and supportive team with a great ethos at the centre of the 4th generation family business
- to be supported by a continued investment by the company in the International market