Eric Parry Architects is seeking a BIM coordinator to join its team in London.
Eric Parry Architects is looking to expand its team in our energetic London studio and we have a vacancy for a BIM coordinator.
We are an established practice with 39 years of history, and we are currently working on a fascinating variety of projects both here in the UK and overseas. We design and champion high-quality, people-focused, sustainable buildings that enhance their surroundings. The design and execution is different for each, yet all require passion and collective commitment. We enjoy every scale of making – from a door handle to an urban masterplan.
We are a multi-talented team with 80 staff working in a busy but friendly, creative environment. The practice is committed to promoting a culture that actively values difference and recognises that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work to the benefit of our projects and clients. We are an inclusive organisation, where multiculturalism is valued, respected, and built upon.
Main duties will include:
- assisting the project team in producing BIM models to high standard
- providing support with modelling, documentation and content creation
- contributing to the improvement of in-house BIM processes and protocols
- providing ‘best practice’ guidance on workflows to project teams
- implementing BIM execution plans on the project with adherence to in-house standards
This person should have the following skills and experience:
- advanced knowledge of Revit family creation
- experience of coordinating multiple linked models on a large project
- familiarity with information exchange protocols and common data environment standards
- familiarity with relevant standards PAS1192 and ISO19650
In addition, the following would be advantageous:
- knowledge of Navisworks and clash detection process
- knowledge of Dynamo
Successful candidates will be able to work under pressure. They will have strong interpersonal skills and experience of working with external consultants.
- competitive salary
- pension contribution up to 6% of basic salary after three months in employment
- Bupa Select after six months
- holiday starts at 20 days plus bank holidays (increases to 25 days after five years in employment)
- life insurance cover (two times salary on serious injuries or death)
- Ride2Work cycle salary sacrifice scheme
- employee assistance programme