Eric Parry Architects is hiring a project administrator to join its team in London.
Eric Parry Architects is looking to expand its support team in our energetic London studio and we have a vacancy for a project administrator.
We are an established practice with 39 years of history, and we are currently working on a fascinating variety of projects both here in the UK and overseas. We design and champion high-quality, people-focused, sustainable buildings that enhance their surroundings. The design and execution is different for each, yet all require passion and collective commitment. We enjoy every scale of making – from a door handle to an urban masterplan.
We are a multi-talented team with 80 staff working in a busy but friendly, creative environment. The practice is committed to promoting a culture that actively values difference and recognises that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work to the benefit of our projects and clients. We are an inclusive organisation, where multiculturalism is valued, respected, and built upon.
Main duties will include:
- document control using internal document management system (Deltek PIM/Union Square) and common data environments (e.g. Conject, Aconex, Viewpoint/4Projects, etc.)
- filing all paperwork and electronic copy related to their project(s)
- monitoring and processing team email inbox
- printing and binding reports and planning applications
- arranging meetings and managing the diary for the project teams
- assisting project lead in ensuring quality standards are upheld
- overflow admin for other projects as required
- general office support, and assisting with answering the telephone and preparing refreshments for meetings as necessary
Prior experience of document control, preferably in a design practice or construction industry consultancy, is highly advantageous. Experience of supporting a team working in a BIM environment is a strong plus.
Successful candidates will join the practice’s friendly and dynamic admin team. They will need to be proactive, efficient, confident and organised, and have a genuine interest in the built environment. We are looking for good team players with a versatile and helpful attitude and good communication skills.
Competitive salary to be agreed according to experience.
Eric Parry Architects is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and aim to create an inclusive environment for all employees.