Established is looking for a senior product/packaging designer to join its team in New York, USA.
We are looking for a talented industrial designer to join our team in New York. We are a small creative focused studio working mainly in the beauty and fashion industry on cosmetics and fragrance. We create breakthrough brands from the ground up like Fenty Beauty and Marc Jacobs Beauty. The studio is fun, highly creative and human – we never work past 7pm and certainly not the weekend. We have won many awards for our packaging design work.
The job includes designing cosmetics, fragrance and alcohol bottles as well as innovative secondary packaging and boxes from concept through manufacturing execution. You will design, coordinate with the rest of the design team, manage production of models and prototypes, coordinate client needs directly, interact with manufacturers engineers and follow the project through to completion.
A ideal candidate would have:
- experience in consumer electronics, furniture and homeware design
- a great sense of form and good sketching abilities are a plus
- a good sense of color and finish and must have a sense of fashion
- must use Solidworks
- must be self-motivated and a team player is a must
- minimum of four years’ experience. No max
Must be able to work full-time in Manhattan. No applications please for off-site work. Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.