Established & Sons has an opportunity for a customer service/account executive to join its practice in London.
Position: customer service/account executive
Reports to: sales director
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000
Location: Established & Sons
7 Tilney Court
London EC1V 9BQ
About Established & Sons
Established & Sons is a recognized luxury brand that has led the way in contemporary furniture design pioneering collaborations with designers, artists and architects since its foundation in 2005. We are a 15-people strong, fun-loving team based in central London (Old Street). With the launch of our 2018 collection, we are growing the sales team to better promote our new products and showcase our work at the forefront of the international design industry.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and driven account executive with exceptional attention to detail to work within the sales team at our London HQ, reporting to the sales director.
The core responsibilities of this role will be:
- to provide a high-level of customer service to clients, eg. by ensuring quick and accurate responses are given to enquiries, and to assist in the management of customer accounts
- to generate accurate quotations and order confirmations in the ERP system and liaise with the operations team and credit control to ensure orders are fulfilled within the agreed lead times
- as required to perform general sales administration duties, such as sales performance analytics and to conduct research or other projects within sales or across departments
- take an active role in day to day studio and showroom management, maintenance and hosting of clients
- working knowledge of the design industry and the world of design
- excellent understanding and use Excel and Microsoft Office
- knowledge of data manipulation in Pivot Tables would be a plus
- experience in working with an ERP system would be a plus
- must have a confident personality, be able to respect and work well with others
- must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with staff and client contacts
- must be dedicated and approachable, treat clients with politeness and discretion
- fluency in a foreign language: French or Spanish would be preferable
Qualifications and experience:
- a degree within a design field would be preferable although not essential
- experience in customer service and order management
If you would like to further your career in the design industry and believe you be an asset to Established & Sons, please submit a CV, a short cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.