Established & Sons has a vacancy for a sales manager to join its team in London.
Established & Sons has an opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our expanding team in the capacity of A&D sales representative for London.
Position: London A&D sales
Reports to: sales director
Salary: competitive plus commission
Established & Sons
7 Tilney Court
London EC1V 9BQ
About Established & Sons
Established & Sons is a recognised luxury brand that has led the way in contemporary furniture design pioneering collaborations with designers, artists and architects since its foundation in 2005. We are a 15-people strong, fun-loving team based in central London (Old Street). With the launch of our 2018 collection, we are growing the sales team to better promote our new products and showcase our work at the forefront of the international design industry.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and driven A&D sales representative with exceptional attention to detail to work within the sales team at our London HQ, reporting to the sales director.
The core responsibilities of this role will be:
- drive London A&D sales and business development with a high degree of autonomy, reporting directly to senior management
- manage customer relationships at all levels and extend the customer base by working with agents, distributors and direct clients in the company’s priority target markets
- maximise the sales, margin, turnover and volume with the existing and newly to be developed customers
- define account plans for big prospects and customers in order to prioritize the day to day customer-related activities
- implement account strategy for major customers
- understand and focus on customers´ needs in supply, quality and product development
- ensure the best service possible is given to customers by working effectively with production and logistics
- follow up on disputes and commercial complaints together with the customer service office in order to assure positive and profitable customer relations
- seek and analyse market feedback and provide it to senior management in a timely and succinct fashion
- compile sales KPI reporting (weekly/monthly) and participate in sales performance review discussions with senior management
- take charge of organising the company presentation in the trade fairs in conjunction with the marketing manager (Salone del Mobile Milan, London Design Festival)
- involvement in the marketing strategy, drafting and distribution of sales material
- academic degree (university or similar education)
- experience of at least four-six years in a sales position in the design world, ideally in furniture
- strong affinity towards the design industry and luxury goods market
- strong knowledge of both the workplace and hospitality market sectors, a knowledge of the lighting industry is a plus.
- strong commercial acumen, highly numerate
- hands-on mentality and able to work autonomously
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and financials, experience of working with ERP systems a plus
- language skills: Excellent English, other languages are a plus
If you would like to further your career in the design industry and believe you be an asset to Established & Sons, please submit a CV, a short cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.