Euroterra Capital has a vacancy for an architect or project architect to join its team in London.
Euroterra Capital is a dynamic developer based in central London looking for a highly motivated architect to work in-house on our expanding portfolio of high-end residential projects.
We are looking for a creative architect with at least three years post-Part 3 experience to run projects and oversee the studio workload. Successful applicants should be ARB-registered and demonstrate a high level of design and working knowledge of construction and project delivery, ideally within the residential sector, together with the following experience/abilities.
- strong understanding of the planning system and building regulations
- have excellent knowledge of MicroStation and the Adobe Suite
- being able to work independently, willing to take on responsibility and develop new skills
- construction site experience
- immediate availability and eligible to work in the UK
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV, portfolio and cover letter including details of previous employers, salary expectations and availability using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom