Eva Menz Studio is recruiting a freelance 3D designer with an architectural or spatial background to join its team in London.
The project is initially three months with a potential for a full time appointment.
The studio is seeking a highly creative, very skilled 3D designer with a spatial background to work on concepts and edition pieces. A very proficient level in Rhino and Grasshopper is essential, five years minimum experience with a passion and avid interest and understanding of sculptural work; an understanding of lighting is an advantage; the candidate will be working closely with our creative director.
Eva Menz Studio produces high end, unique lighting installation of a sculptural nature executed to a high luxury standard. The candidate is to work at a high productivity level to present and translate concepts for designs. This role is for a passionate, self-motivated, experienced candidate. No juniors please.
- outstanding design and presentation skills
- advanced Adobe suite skills
- advanced Rhino skills
- advanced Grasshopper skills
- established CAD technical drawing skills
- excellent understanding of a variety of materials
- design drafting skills to produce variations of designs
- innate eye for detail
- very good command of English
- proactive, maverick, creative, problem solving
- able to work to strict and short timelines
We are looking for an individual with a high level of motivation, a can-do attitude, passionate about design, and good humour.
To apply, please submit your CV with no more than ten pages of relevant work in PDF format (do not send links, cloud files or extensive portfolios) using the apply for job button below.