Eva Menz Studi is currently looking for a senior 3D designer/architectural visualiser to join its office in London.
The candidate is to work alongside the creative director producing high quality and illustrative designs and visuals for new concept designs.
Eva Menz Studio specialises in large-scale chandeliers and suspended sculptures. The work created is manufactured in high-quality finishes and installed internationally.
This is a three-month contract with potential to stay on for a longer period.
- architectural background required, knowledge of building standards, site experience
- able to produce architectural CAD drawings
- able to produce simple manufacturing drawings for smaller scale objects
- advanced Rhino, Grasshopper and 3D rendering skills, this is essential
- excellent Photoshop and visualising skills
- able to produce a variety of styles – producing both quick and high-quality renderings
- to assist developing and builing a library of styles and finishes
- knowledge of Photography is a plus – basic product shots
- have a minimum of four years’ working experience in a similar role
- be independent, proactive and happy to take a concept and run with it
- impeccable eye and patience for detail
- be open to working with creative director virtually when she is abroad
- able to work to strict and short timelines
- willing to adapt and take on new challenges
- have maverick problem-solving skills
- humour – we like a to have a laugh!
We are looking for an individual with a non-precious approach who is happy to help out with studio task every now and then, this is a small team, from time to time you may be required to assemble or help with organisational tasks for installations;
To apply, please email your CV, 10 samples of your work and salary expectations. Please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required.
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to candidates invited for an interview.
- you are already based in London and eligible to work in the UK.
- please note this is not for agencies, junior candidates or anyone who requires a visa.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley