Eva Menz Studio is hiring an architectural designer/visualiser to join its firm in London.
Eva Menz Studio is currently building a pool of free-lance, experienced designers/ visualiser to work with the studio from time to time on various projects.
This is not for juniors or designers living outside the UK. Please only apply if you fulfil the requirements.
Eva Menz Studio specialises in large-scale chandeliers and suspended sculptures.
The work created is manufactured in high-quality finishes and installed internationally. The candidate is to work alongside the creative director producing high quality and illustrative designs and visuals for new concept designs.
The work is ad hoc and throughout the year. Projects can last from a week’s time up to three months.
- Rhino, CAD, InDesign and Photoshop skills essential
- architectural background/spatial design skills
- grasshopper skills desired and an advantage
- able to produce a variety of styles – producing both quick and high-quality renderings
- have a minimum of four years’ working experience in a similar role
- be able to work remotely, independently as well as in the studio if required
- be proactive, maverick, improvisational
- impeccable eye and patience for detail
- be open to working with creative director virtually when she is abroad
- able to work to strict and short timelines
- willing to adapt and take on new challenges
- humour, we like to enjoy what we do!
To apply, please email your CV, 10 samples of your work and salary expectations. Please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required.
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to candidates invited for an interview.
- you are already based in London and eligible to work in the UK
- please note this is not for agencies, junior candidates or anyone who requires a visa