Atelier001 is currently looking for a studio admin manager to the director to join its London team.
This is a freelance position with initially part-time hours/days, potentially extending to full time.
Atelier001 curates a collection of luxury lighting. The work created is manufactured in high-quality finishes and distributed internationally. A suitable assistant is an elegant, yet hands-on person happy to help with client-facing enquiries as well as sourcing, managing studio tasks and admin.
- excellent English spoken and written, excellent phone manner and writing skills
- outstanding in admin, filing and organisational skills for a creative practice
- passionate and knowledgeable about the design process
- superb skills in excel and word to produce lists and reports efficiently and rapidly
- good layout skills for presentations in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Mac and PC proficient
- have a minimum of three years’ working experience in a similar role
- proactive, maverick, calm, problem solving
- attention and patience for detail
- able to work to strict and short timelines
- willing to adapt and take on new challenges
We are looking for an individual with a flexible attitude, hands-on and passionate about design. Starting immediately.
To apply, please submit your CV with relevant references attached, using the ‘apply’ link below.
- please only apply if you have excellent English (spoken and written)
- please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required
You need to be already based in London and eligible to work in the UK.