Evans Turner is seeking a design draughtsperson/CAD designer to join its team in Crayford, UK.
Design draughtsperson/CAD designer with immediate availability
Working with leading architecture firms in the UK to provide high-quality bespoke interior finishes for new landmark builds and refurbishment. Working closely with the fabrication team to meet the highest quality demands that major London contractors require. Innovative new product line including architectural lighting solutions.
This opportunity has no progression restrictions, it is up to the candidate how far they want to take it. We are looking for someone enthusiastic and proactive with an excellent eye for detail and strong communication skills. Offices are in Crayford however regular London site visits and meetings mean this role is not desk bound.
- manage your own CAD workload
- work with fabrication team to overcome any key design issues
- liaise with client and architect to develop existing relationships
- attend and survey site liaising with install teams
- execute project planning and management of labour
- report to directors
- proficient in AutoCAD
- an excellent eye for detail and proven communication skills
- strong design sensibility and the ability to translate concept design into a buildable project
- ability to self-manage and work within a team
- knowledge of construction fit-out design or lift industry would be an advantage
- salary and benefits dependant on experience
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.