Eve Waldron Design is seeking a mid-weight/senior interior designer to join its studio in Cambridge, UK.
The role of the mid-weight interior designer is to help maintain the overall high quality of the design produced by the office. This role is to help develop and implement efficiencies and methods to ensure that this occurs in a timely fashion and to facilitate the smooth running of a number of projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- help maintain overall design quality on all projects
- help implement systems to manage work
- project management and scheduling
- project costings
- space planning
- specification of products, furniture/materials
- CAD drawing – technical drawings, RCPs etc.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- organised and systematic
- AutoCAD or similar
- good presentation skills including hand drawing and photoshop
- InDesign and Photoshop
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- product, furniture and materials knowledge
- excellent communication skills
- fluent English speaker
- SketchUp would be an advantage
Credentials and experience:
- interior design degree or similar
- minimum five years’ work experience
- experience managing or working within a team
How to apply
Please send your CV plus sample portfolio (5MB max) for review using the ‘apply’ link below. Remuneration will be discussed depending on the applicant’s skill base and experience.