Event Concept is looking for an assistant production designer to join its London-based practice.
Event Concept is looking to expand its production team and is currently recruiting for an assistant production designer. Working on a wide variety of events ranging from product launches, dinners, receptions, conferences and experiential ensures that no two days are the same and we are looking for a confident and highly professional event creative who has strong design, client management and communication skills.
About the candidate:
– the ideal candidate should be educated to degree level within the creative industry
– experience within interior, architectural or floral design an advantage
– the ability to establish and build strong relationships with clients and venues
– team player with a flexible, enthusiastic approach
– excellent presentation, communication and time management skills
– excellent attention to detail with the ability to work quickly but accurately
– experience of working with AutoCAD, Sketchup or Photoshop
About the role:
Working with the event producers and senior designers from the initial brief to completion of the event, to include:
– producing an initial creative concept as part of a team on larger projects
– working with the in-house technical and design teams and managing external suppliers
– budget management
– preparation of visuals, mood boards, floor plans and production schedules
– on site management and delivery, including client and venue management
Our production team are responsible for ensuring the creative output for the company is cutting edge whilst reflecting our clients’ brand and budget.
A broad scope of client, venue and account management is required within the role so the ability to work on a large range of projects simultaneously is essential.
This is a real opportunity to join a highly diverse and fun team, working in London’s top venues with premium clients and brands.
If you’d like to apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com