Evolution Design is looking for a German-speaking workplace interior designer to join its team in London.
We are an award-winning Swiss architecture and design studio with a strong focus on design and process management. For internationally renowned clients such as Google, Unilever, PwC, HB Reavis or Credit Suisse we create and design uniquely innovative buildings and workplaces. Fundamental to our creative work is our user-centered design approach, together with pushing boundaries for new exciting solutions.
For further expansion of our interiors team in our London branch, we have an immediate full-time opening for a German-speaking workplace interior designer with excellent German and English language skills.
- proactive, resilient and flexible personality with an entrepreneurial spirit
- dynamic team player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- exceptional sense of commitment and responsibility
Knowledge and experience:
- minimum of six years’ experience in the role of an interior designer, with extensive creative competence and significant workspace and office design experience (gained within German or London market would be advantageous)
- excellent knowledge of space planning, finishes and furniture
- broad-based knowledge and expertise in bringing creative ideas from conceptual development through to construction detail and implementation
- extensive drawing knowledge and expertise in all project phases
- strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- extensive organisational, priority-setting and multitasking capabilities
- strong detail and efficiency orientation
Language and computing skills
- fluent German language skills a must (oral and written)
- fluent English language skills a must (oral and written)
- excellent computing skills (Vector Works or AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MsOffice)
Are you the one?
This is a rare and exciting career opportunity to help build a new team within an internationally successful practice, with fantastic prospects for professional growth and development.
If you are ready for a new challenge and would like to join our interiors team in our London branch, please send your application to the attention of Ms. Caterina Onori accompanied by your motivation letter, CV, portfolio and references using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please kindly note that you must be permitted to work in the UK and possess fluent German language skills (oral and written). We will only be able to respond to applications that comprehensively fulfil the mentioned key requirements.