Experienced draughtspeople/project managers
Chester, United Kingdom
World renowned bespoke furniture maker Silverlining is looking to add two talented draughtspeople/project managers to their team to oversee innovative and creative residential and superyacht projects.The managers will report to our head of operations.
Strong team leadership, communication and planning skills will ensure smooth progression of furniture projects from concept design, through production drawing, CNC and laser engineering, cabinet making and finishing.
Thereafter the managers will oversee delivery and installation of the furniture in the pioneering yacht or residence.
Sensitivity to design aesthetics through a degree in furniture making or design.
Competence and speed in drawing in AutoCAD.
Practical knowledge of furniture making and construction through past experience (at least three years) of making fine furniture.
Inspirational and motivational personality with ability to multi task, problem solve and communicate with the Silverlining team and external suppliers and subcontractors, to keep projects on track.
Ability to liaise suppliers and subcontractors and ensure they meet our quality standards.
Good with numbers and ability to work to budgets and timelines.
Ability to meet our values of passion, innovation and excellence in all aspects of the role.
Silverlining prides itself in working to the highest standards, whether in design or engineering and project management, on the shop floor, in front of clients or on site. If you would like the opportunity to work in this environment please get in touch.
- full-time office based role
- immediate start preferable
- above industry salary dependant on experience and ability
- pension up to 6% company contribution
- discretionary performance bonus
- 30 days holiday (including bank holiday) plus additional days for long service
- the ability to travel with work
- opportunity for career enhancement within a growing luxury company
- free parking
- low cost of living region with access to some of the best outdoor walking, climbing, canoeing and mountain biking
Application deadline: 10 May 2017
How to apply
No agencies please.
Please send your CV, a sample of your portfolio (max size 5MB) together with details of your salary and availability to: