F Line Designs is looking for an experienced Part 2/3 architect to join its team in London.
F Line Designs is currently seeking an experienced Part 2/3 architect with proven knowledge in the residential sector to work on a range of private residential projects and to support our existing group of architectural assistants. Potential applicants will be responsible for producing full detailed design as well as having knowledge of UK building regulations.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- be sociable, ambitious, and an excellent team player
- have excellent knowledge and good level of design skills
- have good verbal and visual communication
- being familiar and experienced through RIBA stages 1-4 is essential
- willingness to grow as an individual and learn
- developing plans, elevations and sections using AutoCAD
- prepare presentations using the Adobe creative suite
- create 3D models using SketchUp and/or Rhino
- have a minimum of two years’ experience dealing with residential projects in the UK
- comprehensive knowledge of building regulations and London planning policies
- ability to manage time effectively and work on multiple projects at the same time delivering excellent results
- ARB/RIBA registered architects highly desirable
- UK driving license is highly desirable
All applicants will be required to meet the following requirements:
- to have a UK recognised Part 2/3 or equivalent qualification
- ability to work within a team, as well as working independently
- must be able to take initiative
- understanding of project programs and deadlines
- fluency in spoken and written English
- relevant permit for working in the UK
If you are passionate about design, want to develop the skills to take ownership of your projects and you are looking for a long-term opportunity, apply now.
F Line Designs is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the large volume of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted. Position to start immediately.
Recruitment agencies will not be considered.