F3 Architecture + Interiors has an opportunity for a talented and motivated interior architecture/design graduate to join its team in London.
We are a dedicated, friendly, design-focused office, with a fast moving, creative and motivated atmosphere, encouraging open discussion and testing of ideas. We have a varied portfolio of interesting work at various stages of development.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage in all aspects of the practice, hone their skills working with our various teams and grow their career with us in the long term.
The following skills and qualifications are required, please check your particular experience and qualifications fit the criteria prior to applying:
- BA hons interior architecture/interior design degree
- strong design and representation skills
- good freehand sketching skills
- SketchUp, AutoCAD, Lumion and Revit (BIM) skills preferable but not essential – training can be provided
- proven Adobe Creative Suite skills
- interest in sourcing, specifying and procuring FF&E
- a proactive approach to working within a team, with an ability to take initiative to work independently when required
- good written and speaking communication skills
- fluency in speaking and writing English will be essential
- assisting the team, in the day to day running of the business
- assisting the team with the preparation of client presentation packages
- assisting the team with FF&E specification and procurement when required
- preparation of computer models, renders and drawings
Instructions for applying:
- please submit a CV and portfolio (under 5MB) via the ‘apply for job’ button below
- please state your notice period or availability to start work in your application email
- please send a short cover letter explaining your suitability for the role
- please write ‘interior architecture/design graduate’ in the subject header
- lease include details of either UK residency, or your immigration/Visa status with your application
Deadline: 1st September. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we will not be able to respond individually to every applicant.