F3 Architects has an opportunity for a talented and motivated mid-weight interior designer to join its team in London.
We are a dedicated, friendly, design-focused office, with a fast moving, creative and motivated atmosphere, encouraging open discussion and testing of ideas. We have a varied portfolio of interesting work at various stages of development.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage in all aspects of the practice, hone their skills working with our various teams and grow their career with us in the long term.
The following skills and qualifications are required, please check your particular experience and qualifications fit the criteria prior to applying:
- two to three plus year’ experience working on commercial and/or residential interior design/architecture projects
- degree in interior design or interior architecture
- experience working on/managing projects from conception to completion, across all RIBA work stages
- ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
- self-motivated, focused, can get on with the task at hand
- drawing/commenting on technical drawing packs and detailed drawings
- high level of using AutoCAD, SketchUp and the Adobe Suite. Revit (BIM) and Lumion skills are preferable but not essential – training can be provided
- strong presentation and communication skills
- fluency in speaking and writing English will be essential
- as a mid-weight interior designer you will be reporting internally, assisting senior designers and associates to deliver a number of projects across all RIBA work stages
- composing design schemes and putting together presentations
- interior space planning
- joinery and bespoke furniture concept design
- specifying FF&E, soft and hard finishes, subsequently compiling into schedules
- input into drawing packages including space planning, elevations and joinery
- project and site coordination
- client liaison/presentation
Instructions for applying:
- please submit a CV and portfolio (under 5MB) via the apply for job button below
- please state your notice period or availability to start work in your application email
- please send a short cover letter explaining your suitability for the role
- pease quote ‘mid-weight interior designer’ in the subject header
- please include details of either UK residency, or your immigration/Visa status with your application
Deadline is 14th November. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we will not be able to respond individually to every applicant.