F3 Architects is seeking a Part 1 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
F3 has an opportunity for a talented and motivated Part 1 architectural assistant to join its North London offices in a full-time capacity. We are a dedicated, friendly, design-focused company, with offices in Camden and N17 and a fast-moving, creative and motivated atmosphere encouraging open discussion and testing of ideas. We have a varied portfolio of interesting work at various stages of development.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage in all aspects of the practice, hone their skills working with our various teams and grow their career with us in the long term.
The following skills and qualifications are required, please check your particular experience and qualifications fit the criteria prior to applying:
- minimum RIBA part 1 or recognised equivalent architectural degree
- strong design and representation skills
- good freehand sketching skills
- SketchUp, Lumion, Revit (BIM) and AutoCAD skills
- proven Adobe Creative Suite skills
- a proactive approach to working within a team, with an ability to take initiative to work independently when required
- good written and speaking communication skills
- fluency in speaking and writing English will be essential
- assisting the team, in the day-to-day running of the business
- assisting the team with the preparation of client presentation packages, reports and design and access statements
- preparation of computer models, renders and drawings and information for all RIBA work stages
Please submit your application via the apply for job button below including:
- a CV and portfolio (under 5 MB)
- your notice period or availability to start work
- a short cover letter explaining your suitability for the role
Salary dependent on experience.
Please include details of either UK residency or your immigration/visa status with your application.