Fab-Union is seeking digital fabrication research and development engineers or interns in Shanghai, China.
Shanghai Fab-Union Architectural Technology and Digital Fabrication Co. is a company specialising in the technological design, research, development, and practice of digital design and intelligent construction in architecture. Fab-Union is also a Shanghai-based high-tech enterprise. Consisting of an international, highly educated and multi-disciplinary team, Fab-Union adheres to the development of integration from design to construction and is committed to innovation and development of green, industrialised and intelligent buildings.
After ten years of research, Fab-Union has realised the integrated model of human-machine collaboration in the full construction life-cycle, including design, optimisation, and fabrication. Fab-Union has also established the Fab-union digital design and construction Internet platform, invented series of patented technologies based on two major building scenarios – ‘prefabricated’ and ‘in-situ’, developed a variety of intelligent building technologies based on materials types and have been successfully realised the technologies in several projects.
- bachelor’s degree or above in digital design and fabrication related field
- applicants with international academic and/or professional experiences are preferred
- strong interest in digital design and fabrication field. Applicants with digital fabrication related experiences are preferred
- proficiency in Rhino and Grasshopper. Applicants with experience in Grasshopper component developing and coding are preferred
- strong design and research talent, ability to lead research projects independently
- excellent learning ability and communication skills. Ability to cooperate efficiently with the design team as well as third-party consultants, suppliers and other related professional parties. Physical strength and mental strength with high motivation
How to apply:
- please submit your CV and portfolio as an attachment using the ‘apply’ link below
- please ensure your application is formatted as PDF documents with a maximum total file size of 10MB
- please include educational, professional background, and contact info in your CV and indicate your name, the position you’re applying for
- for interns, please indicate the start and end date of your internship period
No. 1436 Jungong Rd
Wuwei Creative Industrial Park
For more information, please visit our website: