Fabrik Landscape Architects is looking for an associate landscape architect to join its team in London or Hampshire, UK.
London or Hampshire, UK
We are looking for three talented team members to join our studios in London or Hampshire to help us deliver some exceptional projects. You will join a passionate team of designers in delivering award winning schemes where landscape design is at the heart of the project and the process.
You will be leading on projects that will help shape new communities for future generations. You’ll be actively engaged in delivering exceptional private and public realm schemes whilst also contributing to a collaborative studio culture.
You will be joining fabrik at an exciting period, as we have recently become an employee-owned practice this year and you will become an owner yourself as part of the employee trust that runs fabrik. Your voice will matter in the way the company develops in the future through the production of an employee charter and a set of enduring values that will allow the trust to govern the work of the business.
We are looking for the following essential qualities and attributes:
- minimum four years’ post Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute
- capable of managing projects from inception to completion
- ability to create and curate outstanding design and present outcomes confidently to clients and consultants
- strong technical skills in understanding and delivering complex projects
- strong AutoCAD and Revit skills
- demonstrable experience of managing workloads and mentoring team members
- willing to help us address the carbon, climate resilience and nature-led recovery opportunities through the implementation of our enduring values?
- inspired to be always inquisitive and solve problems through design at all scales?
- someone with drive, self-belief, ambition and tenacity?
- someone who genuinely enjoys and flourishes through collaboration and knowledge transfer?
Do you want to work for a design practice that:
- is 100% employee owned
- holds a passion for design and the role that plays in creating inclusive communities?
- has a vision to create and develop healthy and sustainable places and communities linked to nature
- embraces its people through the employee-owned trust that governs the practice?
- commensurate with skills and experience
- our banding scale for the positions range from £35k through to £55k dependent on skills and experience
We offer a arrange of other benefits as well through our employee manual some of which are listed below:
- minimum 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- flexible start and finish times
- hybrid and flexible working
- company pension
- enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- support with professional fees, CPD and mentoring
Please submit an original cover letter, CV and details of your experience (max. file size 10MB) via the apply for job button below.
No postal copies. No agencies.
We are committed to be a fully inclusive equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications Friday 24 February 2023.