at Facit Homes
Facit Homes is recruiting an architect to join its team in London.
An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s only digital manufacturer of one-off homes.
Facit Homes has led the way in developing BIM to manufacture processes for the delivery of individually designed, high performance homes direct to the customer, offering a complete end-to-end service.
We are looking for a talented architect to join our London studio and help us to push the boundaries of our hybrid DfMA approach to making homes. The candidate will be instrumental in the delivery of our projects, including design coordination and detailing of complex BIM models in Revit, with the potential to work across all project stages including construction management. They will be passionate about architecture, sustainability and the power of BIM, and be keen to continue to prove its application in digitally enabled construction.
- create construction level drawing information
- coordinate external consultants (M&E, etc.)
- materials assignment for real time rendering in Enscape
- create product and tender specifications
- implement core products and systems on all projects
- manage several projects in tandem
- create data schedules and material take offs
- collaborate with the in-house engineer on the Facit Chassis superstructure
- model and resolve topography/site models
- model custom features such as staircases and cladding
- work with senior team members to maintain design intent
Working for Facit Homes:
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- hybrid working week with options for remote working
- interesting architectural projects
- opportunity for role development
- 22 days holiday (increasing after two years)
- company pension
- recognised architectural qualification/degree with a minimum of two years’ experience post-qualification
- excellent Revit 3D modelling and content creation skills
- residential project experience
- working knowledge of UK building regulations
- positive working attitude with strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively and support other members of staff
- ability to prioritise workflow, be self-motivated and very organised