Facit Homes is seeking a Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s only digital manufacturer of one-off homes.
Facit Homes have lead the way in developing BIM to manufacture processes for the delivery of one off architect designed homes direct to the customer.
We are looking for a talented architect to join our small London based team and help us to push the boundaries of our hybrid DFMA approach to making homes. The candidate will be instrumental in the design coordination and detailing in Revit of complex BIM models ready for construction. They will be passionate about Architecture, the power of BIM, and keen to help us continue to prove its application in digital construction.
- excellent 3D modelling and content creation skills in Revit
- product and tender specification
- construction level drawing information from ground up
- coordination of external consultants (MEP, Heating engineer)
- materials assignment for real time rendering in Enscape
- implementing our core products on all projects
- managing several projects in tandem
- creating data schedules and material take offs
- collaborate with the in house engineer on the Facit Chassis
- model and resolve topography/site models
- model custom features such as staircases when required
- working with our lead creative architect to maintain design intent
Working for Facit Homes:
- a friendly and supportive working environment, with options for home working
- interesting architectural projects
- £35- £40k depending on experience
- opportunity for role development
- company pension
- recognised architectural qualification/degree with a minimum of two years’ experience post-qualification
- excellent Revit skills
- residential projects experience
- working knowledge of UK building regulations
- positive working attitude with strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively and support other members of staff
- ability to prioritise workflow, be self-motivated and very organised
Job type: full-time, permanent
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per year