Facit Homes is currently recruiting for a PR and marketing executive to join its studio based in Angel, London.
Facit Homes is an award-winning home manufacturer. We are a multidisciplinary team of designers, makers, architects and contract managers, delivering individually designed, digitally manufactured, high performance homes direct to the consumer. We are in the vanguard of construction technology, bringing a digital approach to an analogue industry. Our vision is to build a better future, one home at a time.
Over the past 10 years we have developed an outstanding brand, product and service, and now require an exceptional PR and marketing executive to help drive the continued growth of the business. Reporting to and working with the directors, the core goal of the position is to create awareness and raise the profile of the brand in order to generate enquiries and secure new customers. It is a unique opportunity to help shape the message of the company and deliver it to a wider audience of both consumers and professionals.
The role would suit someone looking to take the next step in their career and assume more responsibility for their output. Through innovative campaigns, thoughtful storytelling and inspiring content we want you to take our brand communications to the next level across all platforms.
Key areas of responsibility:
- plan and implement marketing and advertising campaigns, local and national, across digital and print channels
- optimise performance, reach and engagement on all social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz, LinkedIn)
- produce creative and educational content including blog posts, videos etc.
- establish and grow relationships with relevant journalists and editors in self build, architecture and mainstream print and digital media outlets, and secure relevant and consistent press coverage
Other areas of responsibility:
- arrange completed project photography
- write and issue press releases
- implement minor website content updates
- identify and arrange networking and promotional speaking opportunities for the directors
- coordinate, set up and promote external trade shows/exhibitions
- assist with planning and management of the annual marketing strategy and budget
- design and produce physical sales collateral and promotional literature
- identify and submit entries for relevant awards
- field occasional sales enquiries and arrange follow-ups
The ideal candidate:
- two+ years of experience working in a PR/marketing role (agency or in-house) within architecture, interior design, luxury product or other relevant industry
- confident and engaging copywriting skills
- natural communicator who is confident to put ideas forward, try things out and learn from failure
- proactive nature with a strong desire to see the impact of their work
- hunger to learn and develop a broad range of marketing and PR skills
- proficiency in creative software packages such as Adobe Creative Suite
- experience in video content production and editing
- experience using email marketing e.g. MailChimp, CMS e.g. WordPress and digital advertising channels e.g. Google ads, Facebook ads etc.
- able to collaborate with the entire team but also work autonomously and display initiative
- flexible working attitude and willing to fulfil ad-hoc duties when required
- existing network of media contacts an advantage but not essential
- interest in business development, and customer acquisition and relationship management
Besides a competitive salary (level dependant on experience), 22 days paid holiday (increasing after two years) and the opportunity to develop your role within a fast growing business; we offer a collaborative, supportive, enjoyable and creative working environment along with an active social calendar including summer and Christmas team outings and regular ad hoc events.
Please submit your CV, together with a covering letter (including availability and salary expectations) and any relevant examples of your work including writing style via the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.