Factory Fifteen is looking for a part-time finance and operations manager to join its team in London.
Factory Fifteen is a multi-disciplinary, creative studio specialising in film, advertising and architectural visualisation. The studio produces a range of CGI images, animations, urban design for TV and film and visual effects.
We are looking for a finance and operations manager to join us part-time in our studio in Elephant and Castle.
- monthly reporting of profit and loss and balance sheet.
- cash flow and expenses tracking and preparation of cash-flow projections
- supervision of accountant, preparation of documents for financial reporting
- maintain sales and financial budgets
- managing sales accounts invoices
- processing accounts payable invoices
- VAT preparation and submission
- HR management including recruitment, preparation of offer letters and employment contracts, preparation of payroll information
- legal administration; including contracts, leases, agreements
- ensuring accountancy records are organised and maintained
- ad hoc financial and operational duties
- excellent at Excel and Google Docs
- Xero knowledge
- ability to take ownership of tasks and projects and multitask efficiently
- organised with good attention to detail
Please submit your CV and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom