Factory Fifteen has an opportunity for a part-time finance and operations manager to join its London team.
Factory Fifteen is a multi-disciplinary, creative studio specialising in film, advertising and architectural visualisation. The studio produces a range of CGI images, animations, urban design for TV and film and visual effects.
We are looking for a finance and operations manager to join us part-time in our studio in Elephant and Castle.
- monthly reporting of profit and loss and balance sheet
- cash flow and expenses tracking and preparation of cash-flow projections
- supervision of accountant, preparation of documents for financial reporting
- maintain sales and financial budgets
- managing sales accounts invoices
- processing accounts payable invoices
- HR management including recruitment, preparation of offer letters and employment contracts, preparation of payroll information
- legal administration; including contracts, leases, agreements
- ensuring accountancy records are organised and maintained
- ad hoc financial duties
- excellent at Excel and Google Docs
- ability to take ownership of tasks and projects and multitask efficiently
- organised with good attention to detail
Please email your CV and cover letter with ‘finance and operations manager’ in the subject line.
Salary dependent on experience.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Director of retail design and construction
at Hunter Douglas
at Oppenheim Architecture