Factory Fifteen has an opportunity for a part-time finance and operations manager to join its London team.
Factory Fifteen is a multi-disciplinary, creative studio specialising in film, advertising aarchitectural visualisation. The studio produces a range of CGI images, animations, urban design for TV and film and visual effects.
We are looking for a finance and operations manager to join us part-time in our studio in Elephant and Castle.
- monthly reporting of profit and loss and balance sheet
- cash flow and expenses tracking and preparation of cash-flow projections
- supervision of accountant, preparation of documents for financial reporting
- maintain sales and financial budgets
- managing sales accounts invoices
- processing accounts payable invoices
- HR management including recruitment, preparation of offer letters and employment contracts, preparation of payroll information
- legal administration; including contracts, leases, agreements
- ensuring accountancy records are organised and maintained
- ad hoc financial duties
- excellent at Excel and Google Docs
- ability to take ownership of tasks and projects and multitask efficiently
- organised with good attention to detail
Salary dependent on experience.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom
at Factory Fifteen
CAD technician/junior architectural technician