Fatkin is hiring a studio manager to join its team in London.
We are a busy, friendly practice of 18 with a relaxed office atmosphere (and dogs), working in the healthcare, housing, commercial and infrastructure sectors. The role is varied and would suit a flexible, confident individual with excellent communication skills who is happy to work independently but also as part of the wider team. The job will be primarily office-based at our base in Shepherd’s Bush, with the potential to partly work from home once settled in.
Typical tasks will include:
- supporting with tender submissions
- assisting with frameworks, portals and accreditations
- developing and updating company policies
- organising CPDs and team training
- basic accounting tasks like tracking invoices/receipts and liaising with accountants over VAT returns
- carrying out minor updates to website (with support of a web designer)
- assisting with practice research projects
- helping the team with basic HR queries
- assisting with design reports (experience of InDesign would be helpful)
- assisting with the Directors’ diaries and emails
- admin including managing office supplies and hot desks, tracking annual leave, new starter inductions etc.
Salary will be dependent upon experience. We fully support flexible and part-time working in our wider team and will give equal consideration to applications for part-time (minimum of 24hrs/week) or full-time employment. We are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible. This is a permanent contract.
We offer 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, and work flexible hours.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. Please get in touch with any questions or please submit a CV and covering letter. We will aim to reply to all applicants.