FaulknerBrowns Architects is seeking an architect with five to ten years experience to join its practice in Newcastle, UK.
We are currently seeking talented and experienced individuals to join our thriving international design practice based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We are looking for architects with five to ten years’ experience in the refinement and delivery of complex buildings to join our cosmopolitan team of skilled individuals. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to apply their experience and ingenuity to our diverse project portfolio, to create buildings and places with a lasting legacy.
Role qualities and skills required:
- demonstrable track record in high quality concept and delivery of buildings and publicised work
- ability to work closely with the partnership and senior team to develop a clear conceptual and delivery focused design agenda for one or more core projects at all stages, ensuring the technological challenges of the concept are understood, managed and delivered in the final product
- commercial knowledge and understanding of project running
- ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present internally and externally for discussion
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- flexible attitude
- strategic and critical thinking
- resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times
- good interpersonal skills
- able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- quality-driven in all aspects of work – drawings, renders, presentations construction documentation and delivery onsite
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.