FaulknerBrowns Architects is looking for a communications coordinator to join its team in Newcastle, UK.
We are seeking a talented and dynamic communications coordinator who holds strong design knowledge to complement our studios in Newcastle and Vancouver.
Based in our Newcastle studio, the role will drive our communications and business outreach across the UK, Europe and Canada. The communications coordinator role will provide a critical level of support and direction to the marketing and wider communications team driving a programme of online, print and social media resources. This role will have a primary focus on the production, collation and editing of content.
We are recognised for our work in architectural design and placemaking. Our live portfolio of work is diverse in scale, complex in uses, and varied in context. Our buildings and places are imaginative, exciting and firmly rooted in their locale, inspiring those who encounter them to live well and do better.
- you have the experience to take a significant role in coordinating and managing brand representation both internally, and externally to clients, collaborators, and peers
- you are pro-active and confident in a complex multi-sector environment
- you can work alongside our graphics, communication, and project teams to create persuasive and memorable content and pitches
- you can schedule content across our external media channels and email in line with individual project campaign strategies and help drive our internal communication channels
- you are proactive with an output focus, enjoy working autonomously, have excellent digital and interpersonal communication skills, and can present at the highest level
- you can effectively lead the copywriting for online, print and social media output, alongside support from time to time on bids and competition submissions
- you have a strong attention to detail and high focus on proofreading/consistency in tone of voice
- you have a clear interest in and affinity with market research and the built environment/design community
- you are quick to adapt to new project challenges and sector themes in a working environment that is constantly developing alongside fast-paced industry trends and initiatives
- you have a minimum of three years’ experience in a professional services environment and appropriate qualifications/CV
- you are well versed with a variety of software, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
To apply for this role, please send via the ‘apply’ link below your CV and a link to any relevant content. The deadline for applications is 5 March 2021.