Auckland, New Zealand
at Fearon Hay Architects
Fearon Hay Architects is seeking an architectural graduate to join its team in Auckland, New Zealand.
You will be part of a busy team delivering both residential and commercial projects.
Social team environment and well-being initiatives for all staff.
This role requires high level design and technical abilities and the passion to apply these in complex project environments across all design and delivery phases.
Key skills and attributes:
- a high-level of fluency across Revit, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Autocad and Enscape
- ability to develop and resolve complex detailing • Strong skills in design presentations
- willingness to participate in a fast paced and creative studio culture
- excellent communication skills
- experience co-ordinating separate consultants
- over three years’ experience
- remuneration based on experience
Fearon Hay Architects is an active, design-led studio with a broad range of national and international projects. This role offers excellent remuneration and the opportunity for career development.
Please forward a cover letter, CV and portfolio including recent projects to [email protected]
Digital files to be no larger than 5MB
All applicants must be a NZ permanent resident, or hold a valid work permit.
Your personal information will be viewed for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.