Finkernagel Ross is looking for a skilled and motivated Part 3 architect to join its practice in London.
We are an award-winning, driven and design-led architectural practice located in Shoreditch with high aspirations.
This in an experienced position, so candidates will have:
- a proven track record of contract administration and project management
- sound knowledge of construction detailing, coordination of complex construction packages, building regulations, planning, NBS specification writing etc.
- a passion for technical detailing at all stages of design
- experience at a well-respected design studio with proven experience of running excellent quality packages and delivering beautifully crafted projects from concept through to completion
- experience to offer technical and design-led mentorship to junior members of the team
- the confidence to be client and contractor facing with a strong focus on all aspects of customer service
- creative with a passion for design
- self-motivated, driven and proactive problem solver
- exceptional organisational, communication and interpersonal skills, strong record keeping skills
- attention to detail
- the ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- the ability to work well in a team and confidently as an individual
Essential skill requirements:
- demonstrable, post-Part 3, UK project-running experience
- strong technical drawing skills in AutoCAD and Revit
- proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Desirable skill requirements:
- thorough understanding of BIM
- 3D-modelling skills
- experience in both commercial and high end residential design and delivery of all stages
We offer a nurturing and stimulating workplace with a full CPD structure in place, regular design reviews and office outings. Within a friendly atmosphere we expect everyone to succeed to their best ability and thrive to deliver excellent design and service to our clients. Being a small practice with aspirations to grow this position offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to advance his or her career.
To apply for this position please send (by post or email) your CV (max. two pages) with four A4 examples of your work demonstrating the above criteria to Catherine Finkernagel or:
Finkernagel Ross Ltd
221-222 Shoreditch High Street
London, E1 6PJ